Saturday, November 14, 2009

2nd Time Sing K with Buddies

It had been a long time I didn't update my blog...
due to my time is so packed in short semester...
rushing and rushing...
and at the same time...
I'm lazy to blog too... haha XD
Well... I've just finished my final examination for this semester...
we decided to sing K on that day...

All of us having our last paper at 8am to 10am...
after that, we went to KFC to have our lunch...
nothing much more...
At about 6pm...
Chian Han, Kee and I went to airport lepak...
it was raining...
we got no idea where to have our dinner...
thus, Edward suggested to go Seremban to have our dinner...
We having our dinner late and it was about 11pm ++ once we finished our dinner...
then, we went back to Nilai...

7 of us were going to sing K...
Billy, Chian Han, Kee, Edward, Sook Meng, Zheng Yi and Phui Yan...
we took a room which cost RM56 for 2 hours...
non-stop singing...
I admit that I sang the most coz I really like to sing... =)
but the songs which I like to sing mostly is old songs...
haha... they all laughed at me and said "old people likes to sing old songs"
haha... but my opinion, old songs are easier to sing and I can express my feeling even more when singing old songs...
every couple song I also sang the girl's part... haha...
nobody more suitable to sing the girl's part than me... haha...
due to Sook Meng did not want to sing and Phui Yan doesn't know how to read Chinese...
Phui Yan's type is English songs coz she doesn't know how to read Chinese...
Chian Han sang the least coz he as the photographer... XD

::: Here are the songs which I like to sing :::
::: 情书 - 张学友 :::
- This is my No.1 K song...
::: 每天爱你多一些 - 张学友 :::
- A song which can express my feeling...
::: 还是觉得你最好 - 张学友 :::
- A touch song which is easy to sing but need to put in more feeling...
::: 有一点动心 - 张信哲 刘嘉玲 :::
- Billy feat. Sook Meng, a classic love song...
::: 选择 - 林子祥 叶倩文 :::
- Billy feat. Chian Han, I as the girl, another classic love song...
::: 我的回忆不是我 - 海鸣威 泳儿 :::
- Billy feat. Kee, I as the girl too, my favourite song...
::: 心愿便利贴 - 元若蓝 吴忠明 :::
- Billy feat. Chian Han, a lovely song...
::: 今天你要嫁给我 - 陶喆 蔡依林 :::
- We sang this song almost the end...
::: 爱很简单 - 陶喆 :::
- My favourite song, and my idol's favourite song too...
::: 明年今日 - 陈奕迅 :::
- The most touching song of Eason Chen...
::: Shall We Talk - 陈奕迅 :::
- Another touching song of Eason Chen...
::: 给我一首歌的时间 - 周杰伦 :::
- My handphone's ringtone, love it...
::: 情非得已 - 庾澄庆 :::
- I love this song since I was Standard 4... This is the only Chinese song which Phui Yan knows how to sing...


All of us... Chian Han as the photographer...

Kee's singing... and Phui Yan...

Zheng Yi's singing...

Billy's singing... Phui Yan and Edward...

Sook Meng's singing... Billy is playing around her... and Phui Yan...

No comments:

Post a Comment