Friday, September 25, 2009

Hate... I HATE... !!!

Actually now suppose to be a holiday for me...
but is it really a holiday???
I don't think so...
This semester is short semester for me...
very very very damn busy...
although just taking 2 subjects in this semester...
We have to finish the syllabus in 8 weeks time...
I have to rush all my assignments and I guess I will not have enough time to work on these two subjects...
That's why I hate... HATE SHORT SEMESTER... !!!
During this holiday...
I'm not going back to Kuantan...
there will be no ticket for me to go back I guess...
and I got nothing to do in Kuantan...
stay at home everyday and won't study for sure...
and my home's Internet connection is SHIT...
So I just back to Seremban (my hometown) for a few days...
Wednesday I backed to INTI-UC again...
to rush all my assignments and study for the 2 subjects...
test will be coming soon too...
GAMBATEH Billy Chen Keng Heng, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment