Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Love My English Group!

Specially thank to my English lecturer, Ms. Phawani.
You grouped us, so that I can know my groupmates.
They are Tang Yik Xian, Keevin and Valentin.
We had formed an ultimate group, at least for me it is.
Although in the beginning I was not getting along with them well.
But it gets better from time to time.
Our team work is better than other groups'.
After this, I can't imagine that I actually like this kind of group work.

Last but not least, thank you our leader, Tang Yik Xian.
You're a good leader and almost all the ideas are from you.

Keevin, you're another member who will pop out with many different ideas and solutions. How come you can be so brilliant? :)

Valentin, guess that you can get along with us well, you're quiet sometimes but you will still help in giving opinion.

While in the group, I'm the one who is responsible in contacting every members for meeting, I feel like I'm always doing this job no matter in which group.
But I'm okay with it, maybe they think that I'm more friendly and socialized so that they like to contact me? XD

THANK YOU GUYS! WE DID A GOOD JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment