Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm so so so... COLLEGE-SICK

I'm having my holiday since 1st of November...
staying in Seremban for 1 month...
Back to Kuantan on 1st of December...

I have bought a Levi's jeans for Chinese New Year...
but I scared I will be unable to control myself...
coz I'm sure I will wear it once college starts...
Yesterday I went for hill climbing with my family at Bukit Pelindung...
It's nice and I didn't get to climb it for 2 years already...
the 1st time was Form 3 and the 2nd time was Form 4...

About my hair...
I decided to have a change on it...
I will not cut it until it gets too short...
I will keep it longer...
and starting from next year, I will style my hair every time before going for classes...

INTI, I miss you so much...
I have been with you for 1 year already...
and I already get used to my life in INTI-UC...
still remember the 1st day I came to INTI-UC...
I was so homesick and been crying in my room before...
T.T Don't laugh at me about that...
this is due to I'm overprotected...
I was so lonely and helpless due to I have no friends...
about the orientation...
I just can say it is useless...
playing games in groups...
they say is for us to get to know more friends...
but I don't think so...
I never keep in touch with my group members after the orientation...
sooner and later...
I met a bunch of awesome friends...
they are Chian Han, Kee, Edward etc...
usually I will be hanging out together with them...
no matter breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper...
and for the next semester, we will be staying together...
I hope this holiday will end faster...
so that I can meet you all as fast as possible...
I'm college-sicking...
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment