Monday, August 31, 2009

Back in INTI-UC

Today is 30th of August…
It’s almost the end of my semester break…
I backed to INTI-UC two days earlier coz I really can’t wait to see my buddies…
Since Chian Han came back to INTI-UC yesterday…
So I must go back earlier to accompany him… =P
I knew he should be very boring and lonely since his ex-roommate has moved to another room…
I decided to stay overnight at his room while his room is just downstairs of mine…
In the beginning we planned to go Mid Valley today…
But the plan suddenly cancelled due to some reasons…
I took my pillow and comforter all to his room…
Last but not least my laptop for me to online in his room…
Kee came back at night…
After he settled everything in his room…
He came to Chian Han’s room too…
Stay overnight with us too… ^^
We combined the two beds in our room so that we’ve got enough place to sleep…
That night we online and chit-chatting until almost 4am…
Kee and I have slept but Chian Han couldn’t…
Due to him has no place to sleep already…
He used my handphone without my permission to take the photos of mine and Kee…
snapped by Chian Han
Chian Han supposed to sleep at the middle, but it seemed no place for him... he told me

Kee is so sexy =P

No comments:

Post a Comment