Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!!

This is my 2nd semester in Inti...
compare with my 1st semester... I'm struggling now...
4 of the subjects in this semester are killing me softly...

First of all, is the Engineering Drawing...
in the beginning I thought it will be very interesting and will be very easy...
but that's out of my expectation...
it's DAMN KILLING...
the lecturer likes to talk softly until everyone also can't get what he is trying to say...
just teach for a short moment, then throw plenty of assignments to us...
made me almost every night also have to do it together with my friends...

Besides that, the Engineering Statics is also the same!!!
the lecturer is TOTALLY SHIT!!!
don't even know how to teach!!!
sometimes we asked him question he even cannot answer us...
and didn't guide us to do experiment during the lab classes...
YOU IDIOT please don't force us to make a complaint on you!!!

Now, I just feel that my life in this semester is just full of assignments...
lack of time for studying...
I miss last semester so much...
less assignment, can score well in the test without doing revision...
in addition, next week I will be having 3 tests...
while my parents are coming to visit me on this Friday...
how am I going to study nehh???
God blessed me...

No comments:

Post a Comment